View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Another installment before i sleep , will continue in the evening if u guys would like me to ( if got more than 10 brothers asking me to continue, I will continue)

So a few days past after the encounter with SB at the beach .. things seem to be normal .. continue my 8-5 NS ... 10 more months to go !

On the fourth day I received an sms from SB : 6.30 pm , XXX hotel , room 888
SB: Please be there , surprise for you

My small head began to stir ... ...

Honestly, there was this guilty feeling inside me as SB is a young girl , but my small head is awaken and strong after one year without sex ... Damn ... My sex urge is getting strong after that night . "do it when my dick can and dont wait till your head say it want but the dick say it cant"
What more, how many times in your life can you screw a E cup girl!?

6.15 i was out of the lift car on the way to the scandal nest on 8 floor..The moment i pressed the door bell and slowly the door opens and SB was standing there wearing the hotel bathrobe

H88 : So why did you call me to meet you here ?*i can smell the lavender fragrance and soap smell in the room... Kacey mus have jus taken her bath... that explains why her hair is still wet... My heart starts to pound again... with this music ... something is going to happen again...

SB : come in la... u scare i eat u ar?!?

H88: how i wish u eat me..

SB smiles when she hears my answer and shifted to face me directly...
I look her in the eyes... and slowly using my 2 hands holding the side of her face with both my index finger slightly touching behind her both ears...

Then i lean forward... and SB close her eyes...

I kiss lightly on her lips and SB lifted her head up abit...then i kiss deeper... slowly sucking her upper lips lightly and kissing again... then i stretch my tongue and gently push it into her lips...

I took a deep breath... and i can feel SB kissing me back.

Slowly I kiss Her neck with my tongue slowly back to her mouth...The lavender fragrance shampoo she uses engulf my nose sending a super high feel to the whole package...

back to the lips.. i slowly work my tongue into her mouth again...

I decided to Attack the base first and give SB a 1 x good one

I push SB to the bed and slowly pull SB by the hips to the edge of the bed so that I could have a close up view of her beautiful pink lips mei mei... its already so wet.. that u can see thread of juice on her own fingers...

I started to kiss the side of her thigh...and scretch my left hand to grab her right hand... i lick SB’s juice off her fingers and slowly work my way to her clitoris...

while licking it in circular motion... i slowly insert my right hand index finger in... I can feel SB lifting up her hips to welcome my fingers...The moist is a cocktail of my saliva and SB’s love juice... the insertion of my middle fingers went smoothly...

Now with 2 fingers in and my tongue working on her clitoris i can feel a strong reaction from SB... her motion becomes greater and greater... and she grabs my hair and press my face closer to her mei mei... i know the timing is coming closer...

my 2 fingers arch and go for the Gspot... speeding up to race to the end point with SB... and there goes... the fountain of juice gash out... dripping over me and onto the floor... she squirts.. tighten... and squirts... tighten... and shivers...

I bet that moment.. my hair mus have pull off abit by her with that enorumous burst... SB rest her legs down at the edge of the bed with them spread wide open...

I slowly pull out my fingers stil dripping with SB’s juice...

She really squirt a lot...

Feeling abit exhausted from the fingers and tongue works... i climb onto The bed and lay beside SB...

Her cheeks are rosy ... her cheeks are like with pink and red make up... Seeing her satisfaction brings joy to me...

I lay down beside her with my dick standing up like a flag on national day in my pants ... i close my eyes for awhile... hoping for a breather as it has been a while since I done this...

suddenly, i felt someone is touching me... i open my eyes and saw SB looking at me laying on one side with her hands supporting her head and the other hand on my chest...

She thens runs her finger around my nips in circular motion... and she smiles... not a word exchange during this moment... but i can see tat she thanks me for everything i do and its fair for a payback time...

She leans forward and kiss my nipple...the way i kiss her... Blood reinforcement went down all the way and my tool is at max on which will explode in anytime...

she then works her way down on my belly button... I close my eyes for a moment... and imagine i am already in heaven...

Then she slowly pulls down my boxer and pants exposing a standing flag... she gently pulls the foreskin down from my tool exposing the head...

I open my eyes as i dont wan to miss a view of SB going down on me...

She licks lightly on the side of my rod... like a girl enjoying the ice cream... The feel tinkle me and send shiver up my spine... i shiver abit... and i think she got the signal i enjoy it... and she continues to lick it..

she then started to kiss it a peck by a peck til my didi's head... with her right hand.. she holds down my shaft and engulf the entire head into her mouth... she goes on sucking it a bit hard.. i can see her peaking at me... to get assurance if i am comfortable or in pain... guessing the slight frown on my face... she release the tension of the suction...

and slowly going her way up and down my shaft with the right hand jerking me off...

I am heaven... the view of 17yr old Strawberry ... Draining me off below... my heart race even faster like a ferrari...

The feeling is great and i urge my hips up and down in accordance to her mouth motion... she got my pace and move along faster...

I grib the bedsheet and close my eyes... SB goes faster... and apply a stronger grib with her hands...

In no time... I release my entire white army of sperm into SB’s mouth... I can see she frown abit... its like one of the view of the 7 wonders of the world...

She swallow every single bit of it