View Single Post
Old 19-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

S: You need me to “help” you.. she say that as she place her face side to side with my and whisper to my ear.

Me: You mistaken Siti. I never treat you like those “type” of gals.

Siti sat up straight and stare hard into my eyes. Shit what did I do ? Her eyes started to water up and tear start to drip.

S: Abang…. she cry real loud… I know you are good to me and my family.
Every now and then you will slot in ANG BAO into my letter box for my son. During Hari Raya without failed you will sent us a Hamper and give my son a big ang pao. You never leave your name but I know is you ! only you are good to us. The whole bloody estate looks down on me and my family. Only ...sobs sobs… u…. sobs sobs … care…. Her sobs became louder and her body shaking violently.

I used my hand to wipe off the tears.

Me: Shhhh…don cry…. Your make up is all ruin already. Later I got to use my color pencil to draw the mascara for you.

S: hahaha…. She giggle.

I tap on her legs. And she move over and sat on my left side. I tighten my towel on my waist and reached out for my wallet. I took out 100 dollars pass it to her

Me: Something small to help out your family grocery shopping.

S: No I cant take it.

Me: Pls, my client gave me a good tip. And I just want to share some with
you. Is a small token.

S: Thank you abang….she took my right hand kiss it and say something in malay. Which I don’t understand. I guess it must be some sort of blessing in return for my good deeds ???

Looking at my time … Is 0400pm and I am running late.

Me: Hey Siti .. we got to go. Car park coupon ending.

As a limo driver we cant afford to get summon. If it reaches the company, our boss will know what be up to during the set time and day.

Me: Siti help me with the ice box, fill it half with ice . throw the ice cream and condoms inside. The rest just put in one bag .

S: Ok Abang.

I rush in to the room to get dress. I put on a grey pants and put on a white short sleeve shirt. Tuck out. Smart casual look since got to head to MBS. Come out , grab the stuff and rush out of the flat.