View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I'm the kind that when i do something, I like to do it to extremes, so as to both test the limits and also reach a stage where, i'm doing so many of it, it become ridiculous, so that i have a mind-set change.

So, anyway, in Surabaya and Phnom Penh, i will have about 1-3 girls every night. 1 before dinner, then she leaves. Then go meet 1 for dinner, come back to fuck, then she goes home. Then about midnight, the 3rd one will arrive and fuck her once before sleep, and once just before i go to work the next day.

Guess, it's tiredness hahaha and numbness after 4 years of this.

Now old also, scale down already. Just 3 times a week.
Good grief, for that frequency, when you were young, you must be a horny super boy, now, super old man. Lol.