View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Before beginning, I would just like to say that bros here have been super supportive of my recommendation and I apologize if I replied any of you slow.

Now for the complain…😁

Ever since I started recommending bros here to Rebirth Massage Studios, it has been hard to get a booking. Partly also due to job commitments, the timing just can’t seem to meet

But… alas, managed to secure a booking and this time I tried another one of my silly checklists…

Four Hands JG massage (no I don’t have a big boy down there, it’s just one of those silly checklists I have in my head)

Booked Patty and Smile together for 4 hands JG for a session of 2 hours. The feeling was nice and communication was great (please note that I have known this shop and both of them personally for years and I also speak thai)

Weirdly satisfying feeling with so many hands down there. But the amazing part to me was the actual treatment where I felt veins in 4 different spots being pulled simultaneously

Overall, was a nice session to catch up with both of them and they have also told me to carry their thanks for the support of bros here.

With the amount of bookings made to them, I am actually surprised how little reviews there are, so… hope this helps…