View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Happy new year, my friends! Good times back into 10 yrs ago. That time I was young and, pretty much finished mine jobs fast. U know what I mean? Street walkers were ok.

Still. My impression of FLs are interesting with a sense of danger. Pay more take her to budget hotels with proper toilets and beds. Of course top up $10 to $30 to make her work more.

I guess PRC FLs are dress up liked Korean girls this generation. Seriously I miss GL FLs scene. What is holding me back? Is personal.
Now a days.... All the street walkers looks dam disinterested. The lor24 either stand or sit down and play their phones. Or talk to each other. Actually they seem to give more attention to foreign workers them to me. I also saw this 2 Lao street walkers after an OKt ask me to see, look so not willing like that.

Miss the good old days when they girls will pull pull your arm, hold hands, put her around around you... Haha. Then some will stand in a line. All try to look as appealing as possible.

Now a days too quiet with all the cameras.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.