View Single Post
Old 30-03-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Abms6966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=867764

Had Joy from Seduction stable today morning!

Location: Central and discreet, however takes a little effort and help to find.

Room: Clean room, and dim but sufficiently bright to see everything. Needs bigger and thicker towels though, they are small

Looks: 8/10 What you see is what you get, very pretty in actual person too and will definitely grow on you as time with her passes!

Body: 9/10 Really slim and fit body with big and perky and soft E cup boobs though enhanced, made for boob lovers like me, I kept grabbing and squeezing them. Ass is great and big too! Silky skin good to touch. Have back tattoo which I like. Perfect voluptuous figure!

BBBJ : 8/10 Very good with strong suction! Sure is good at it!

FJ: 10/10 Tight and wet pussy, and she is very accommodative to position changes, and her moans were sweet and cute

Frenchie 8/10: We did tongue action time to time during the session which is great!

GFE: 9/10 Very service oriented, accommodative and GFE is to high heaven, like banging your girlfriend. She's a very good teaser, when I came in, she straight just came up to me and rubbed herself on me cheekily and naughty. She loves spanking my butt and biting my chest. A wildcat that aims to tease and please! However, English aren't so good but basic and bare minimum

Overall Experience: 9/10 The best FL I have tried for Thai stables so far! Attitude and service DEFINITELY surpassed my expectations, and her looks, body and boobs is SO my type and made for me. What more could I ask for?

RTF: I DEFINITELY will, when and if I have money!

Thanks Bro Seduction for bringing this GEM, really one to be treasured!