View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider021 View Post
First of all...like to thanks bro powertool69 for introducing such a rare gem....initially book a slot of 2hrs from 2-4pm but did a check with her, she got another appt in the same hotel at 5 so i extend another hour since she has met all my standard so total 3hrs for 100+30 room....

here is the report...check in and sms her rm no..she came within 10 mins and changed into her work dress...good assets and pretty but look fierce when not smiling..nevertheless, massage is very solid and good constantly asking which part of the body needs special attention...she will also keep u entertain throughout the whole session with her wide knowledge of news that is happening ard...thumbs up...too bad she is not into providing special if not it will be a superb A* package...needless to say, she will be on my rtm list...cheers

Pardon me for my bad writing...cheers

Thanks for your FR... upz u solid solid 9pts as promised