Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DannyBoy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
its easy to be lost in japan, seems like everything has a kind of system or order, which you have to follow in order to get anything.

some shops open at 10, others at 11. the market rate is JPY4000 for one shot, about 20min? i'm not sure, but there seems to be a cutoff time after which the girl with end off with a HJ, or worse, just leave you there. during the day there is usually a discount, maybe JPY1000 off. i think that is before 4pm or 7pm, i forgot. girls seem to be around mid to late 20s, if u lucky she is young, but more likely if u are suay u will get 30+. unless milf is your thing. as far as i can tell they are JAPANESE girls. if u suspect they are PRC try talking to them in chinese if u can, then dont really try to hide it.

i would say that most of the time, pink salon girls are average looking japanese girls. dont expect a thin and young teen. the benefit is that their bj skill is usually superb.

i will post more in due time. i don't expect to gain anything from sharing. i have been a member for years but never post. the only thing i hope to achieve is to raise the standard of the forums abit.
Hi hilikus, thanks very much for your insight info. I have two questions:
1. I heard that many of these girls are actually not Japanese. Some of them are actually Chinese or even Mongolian. Can you confirm this? Or do you think that they are all (or mostly) Japanese girls.
2. Any info about other cities, like Fukuoka?