View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: [Dating Advise Needed]Online-Offline Process & Procedure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Not an expert in dating but Bro TS seems to have his life planned out.
Just take care of health bro.. got viet wife, a flat and savings but no health , how to enjoy ? All the best..
Living with Hypertension is shiok enough, given the fact that it is a lifetime health implication. Can excuse IPPT for life even after the Covid19 excuses or waiver.

Ofcourse down pes will definitely be part of it, but my main primary will be excuse IPPT for Life. Sacrifice my health for 10 year IPPT or lifetime IPPT is fair enough for me.

As for working purpose or etc. Can use Hypertension(Health reason) as valid excuse/reason to dodge physical heavy task or strenous activity if there any. It not like I fake my health when my health implication is legimitate diagnoise by Doctor. What I just do is simply make full advantage of my Hypertension (Health) to dodge the things I dont like.

Beside having Hypertension and daily medication for it, it doesn't really affect lifestyle much. in fact, it help to reduce lot of physical activities such as exercise or ippt etc.