Old 08-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MasnoonOrko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Legitimate Local Chinese Girls???

Hey guys, as you may have figured out by now, I am fairly new and blue here and I honestly don't know what to expect of it. This is my first post...rather a sincere enquiry =)...

I've been residing in Malaysia (Marc Residence, KL) for 6 months now and I've gone above and beyond to find a legitimate, good looking Local Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or even PRC for outcall here in KL. Money is not an issue, but I have been cheated several times, as the girls in question either look absolutely nothing like the pictures, or are not of the aforementioned races/ethnicities.

Im not racist, but growing up in UK, I've always had a thing for Oriental women!

Sure, I've been clubbing and hooked up a lot of times (Velvet, Zouk = Goldmine for foreigners), but I'd really rather prefer a no bs, straight up encounter at my place...I'd only prefer outcall tbh, because Im still not comfortable enough with the KL area to go anywhere for incalls, and I think therein lies the problem!

Anyway, Please help a fellow brother out here guys. If you have any such contacts would you be so kind as to share it with a distressed non-Malaysian here? =(

Pm, I guess!