Thread: Merlin Tower
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post
Went in JB alone today to run some errands and my first time visiting Merlin Tower after roaming around this page.. just sharing my experience just so I don’t forget also..

Finally found the bridge to Merlin tower, and while on the bridge there’s a PRC lady that just kept talking to me asking me to follow her to hotel room.. was dam creep out by as so faster siam towards the stairs before entering the mall.

Roam around the ground floor once.. non of the look really caught my eye except for one near the middle of the mall on the left? Malay/Indon can speak simple English to her

Looks: 7/10 (kinda my type)
Boobs: Natural C+ / B
Massage: 7/10 Kind of soft but nice, no rush for time massage head to toe
FJ: 10/10 - very horny and she was wet

Will def RTF, did raw as my little bro was thinking at that moment - was doing it with condom but as a while she rode me, so was offered raw
Commando badge conferred
Do check back after next RTF for your medal of valour citation