View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missed opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
i think she gave up on you and dumped you since you did not get any of her hints?

1. i feel happy going out with you, you make me happy
2. she wrapped her hand around my arm and walk very closely to me
3. Can feel her body keep bumping onto my body and can feel her boobs pressing onto my arm
4. she told me she is very tired and wish to have some rest
5. We hugged, she squeezed me tightly, can feel her boobs against my chest
6. she gave me a small peck before going up to her place
7. she told me she had to moved out from her current place
8. she needs to find a new place fast
But I can really tell that she felt guilty to have done what she did with me. Because she did apologies to me saying that she shouldn't did all that & she actually shouldn't go out seeing me because of her boyfriend's forbid her to. I did talked to her asking if he isn't here for you, and you can't have any other friend other than your colleague (but can't go out with them), that is unfair, basically you are being imprison inside the little bubble that your BF created thousands of kilometres away. And I even told her she can come stay with me, offered to help her to move, and I helped her to look for a place around me so I can meet her everyday.

The last message I got from her before she MIA was something like "It's been awhile since we see each other, let's go out to have dinner this week!". Of course I replied but my messages to her only have 1 tick & never get any respond from her ever again.

Blame myself for being so innocent back then, I was just a little boy & she was around 7 - 8 years my senior.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!