View Single Post
Old 26-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Did your friend at least find happiness in the other guy? I imagine the guy must be with her mainly for the sex, men are usually uninterested in baggage from a previous marriage....no matter how miserable your ex-subordinate must have been, surely she knows that the moment she allows her pussy to be penetrated by another cock she will start to develop feelings for the man. In a way, I think your ex-subordinate asked for it. Women are usually more logical than emotional when it comes to relationships than men, I see that this woman is probably an exception.

Yes, her ex-husband is truly idiotic, the way he used those words on this wife is unforgivable. But two wrongs do not make one right, she should have known from the start that the relationship with the other guy will never progress beyond the physical no matter how happy she feels when she was in his arms. To me that is pure stupidity, on her part.
Don’t know what to say about her husband. I drove her home one day and bumped into him. That idiot has the cheek to ask his ex wife to introduce both of us. Really …..I know what my staff is thinking. Sometimes women just need that comfort and they fall in love quite easily.

As for whether they have sex? I think so. My staff was elated for a short while but shortly realised they won’t have future. She has 2 kids and the guy doesn’t seems interested. But he is keen to continue the hanky panky. I seriously cannot comment who is right and who is wrong. I think it starts from the husband