Thread: My story
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My story

Since I always comment on other people thread maybe I should share mine as well. WOT though so be forwarned.

I am in my mid/late 40s, single, chubby, live in my own 4 room resale HDB alone and have a stable job until I was laid off about 9 months ago. Have some savings (about $200k) but that's not the point. Had several relationships in the past but none made it more than 6 months. Had vietnam, thai, malaysian, chinese and indo gf and of course tonnes of paid sex aka hookers but after 2-3 months of relationship and sex I just get bored. Most, if not all are not very fun in bed or maybe i have a warped perception of "fun" in bed. Plus I don't find having penetrative sex particularly exciting after the age of 35. I prefer role play ending with mutual masturbation these days. On the bright side, no risk of unwanted pregancy. Lol.

As I was jobless with too much time on hand and some money, i turned to my fetish now turned obsession with public nudity and BDSM (master slave role play). I drift deeper into the black hole with every passing day. Even paid to watch videos online.

Anyway 6 months ago, while I was holidaying in Bangkok, I come across this thai girl on dating platform (tinder if not mistaken) and got hooked. She was into public nudity and is a submissive. I was like, this can't be real. I can't be this lucky. Some scam maybe. But I took a chance and agreed to meet in a shopping mall in Siam Paragon. So that I can bail out if things don't seem right.

Lo and behold she is real! A fair thai milf in her mid 30s, slender. Chatted with her for a bit in a cafe and found out she is in it for the money. Which is totally fine by me. She wanted to be my sugar baby for $2k per month (that's Singapore dollars btw) not cheap by Thai standards. Gave it a thought but I concluded what the heck, give it a try for a month and see how.

But boy she was everthing I have fantasized about and more. I can't never forget all the daring public nudity she did, like wearing miniskirt with no panties and bra teasing me and on lookers with her fully shaven pussy. Or stripping and running naked in the middle of the night in Lumpini park (not sure if there are cameras). Or stripping naked with a collar and leash when she enters my airbnb house calling me "master" and me walking her around the house on all fours like walking a dog. Just like Japanese AV. Absolutely blew my mind.

Needless to say, what is by right a month long holiday in Bangkok turned to 2 months and then 3 then 4. But the cost is a real killer. $2k per month allowance + airbnb + shopping, eating out, travelling within thailand took its financial toll as my savings depleted much faster than I anticipated. Decided to wake up on the 4th month and end the arrangement with her. Returned to Singapore thereafter.

Its been 2 coming 3 months that I'm in Singapore now. Still have not found a job. Still jobless. Doing grab food to earn a few dollars to buy cai fan. But I can't get her off my mind. I really can't concentrate on anything else. I even dream about the times we had constantly. Its like I am going crazy. Never felt this way about any girls throughout my entire life. I am even contemplating selling off my HDB taking all my money and just live out my life in Bangkok with her but I know its stupid. Its not feasible nor will it last because the money will eventually run out and she gonna leave my broke ass but I can't help thinking and its driving me crazy.

Any bro has experienced something similar and any advise? Please don't ask me to get a decent girl and get married because that just won't work for me. Besides I don't know any decent girl who are into public nudity and BDSM.....