View Single Post
Old 20-07-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: LOCAL BABES AND PART TIME COLLEGE FREELANCERS FRs

Name: Jamie
Face: 9/10
Race: Chinese, I spoke Mandarin and English with her
Boobs: 32D ( love it )
Ass: 8/10 ( I am not an ass man plus I didn't notice )
Body: 9/10 ( nice body, petite and all at the right size )
Skin: 9/10 smooth and fair skin
DFK: 9/10 Pretty good
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual
CIM: N/A
Pussy: Wet and great taste 9 / 10
FJ:10/10 very accommodating
Moan: Natural and smooth
GFE: 10/10 feel very comfortable, always try to initiate the conversation .
WIR: Maybe no, can try other girls.
Damage: Rm1.6 / 1
Overall: 9/10

First arrangement with James bro and he didn't disappoint. ( Was very patient with me and good attitude ) At first arranged for Vicky but then she had some matters and didn't inform earlier and I had to wait for like 2hrs. At the end, James arranged Jamie for me and she didn't disappoint at all. Picked her up at lobby and started chit chatting, she took her bath once we entered the room while I went in afterwards to cleaned a bit ( I took a shower before picking her up ). She is very pretty in my opinion, very natural about the whole process and have great smiles and laughs. Her voice is soothing to the ear. We had great time knowing each other pre deed and post deed. If we have met under different circumstances, I think I might have fallen for her in real life. She is only doing this temporary and will be leaving Malaysia for good. Will be trying another one of James local girls today. Will leave FR as well.