Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 17
diecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilabong View Post
Tried my first 1 hour session today. Place is clean and she is very knowledgeable and different massage/JG skill that I experienced previously. This is a clean shop so don’t expect any hanky panky. Location is very convenient in central area.

The treatment started with analysis with her trying to locate “blocked” regions. Healing and massage is done once are located. Feel refreshed and loosen up after the session.

RTM: yes, will book 1.5hours next
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico293857 View Post
Writing a short FR for Lucky. Have been visiting for the past few months. I tried JG from many other providers but never felt any effect. After i visited Lucky she show and explain how proper JG is done, I realize i have wasted money on other “JG” services. Recommend 1.5 hours as she will explain how to maintain your health also. The treatment is also more effective if you can follow some of her advice in your lifestyle.

Summary, Lucky is very skilled and professional, my verdict is that if you are serious about JG, she is a must visit. the effect is even better than tcm and professional massage!
Good reports Bro!
I have just visited Lucky. Will follow up with my FR soon.

Last edited by diecockstanding; 09-07-2022 at 07:27 AM.