View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 12
JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Review for - https://sgbeautycastle-21.com/qi-gon...age-hj-sm-svc/

Looks : Late 20s - somewhat similar to those pics

Body : a bit chubby

Boobs : natural B (not for boob lovers)

Massage skills : good

GFE : 10/10 here. Not a time watcher.

Language : Chinese, v basic English but she used google translator

Overall Experience : Superb

I only post reviews if I'm truly satisfied. So, that's exactly what happened.

Storyline -

I was around that area, and I liked her profile so I made an appointment. Got a slot within 30 min. Her apartment is located next to a mrt, so it's convenient.

I met her downstairs, we entered her apartment, then she asked me to shower.. did that and when I came out she already changed to a kinky outfit lol

she gave a good massage for a while then it started.. she got magical hands. she did some hand techniques with warm water + lube I've never experienced something like that before. It was mind blowing. I was fully aroused within seconds. Her catbath was superb. Every few min she asked if it;s comfortable. Extremely polite gem. Lots and lots of cuddling, playing and fooling around. Finally ended my session with an awesome 69 HJ and a capped BJ. Showered and left her place 100% satisfied.

What she allow :

- Painting
- Kissing
- Roaming
- Sweet talk
- Capped BJ
- Anal play

What she don't allow/or not interested -

- FJ - It's listed there, and I respected that. To be honest I just wanted to have a good time, relax a bit.

She got quite a lot of sex toys - dildos, anal probes and stuff (if you're into it ) and she also maintains good hygiene. Downstairs no smell at all!

Damage $120 + tips. Totally worth it. If you just want to relax and have fun, give her a try. You won't be disappointed

She accepts all races but then again - NOT for boob lovers.

Cheers.

Christy

Last edited by JohnChristy; 20-01-2023 at 01:37 PM.