Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PityMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
I stared at her face..

she stared back at mine...

her mouth was still wide opened and she was breathing heavily.. my penis was fully pushed inside her.. fuck ! her virgin pussy was TIGHT!! FUCKING TIGHT!!!! but it wasn't too difficult sliding it into her! cos she cums like a FUCkING WHORE! so much juice inside.. i embraced her in that moment.. then, slowly, i started to fuck her.. she moaned.. i held her hands and pinned her down.. she looked back at me at times, gave me the horny face, but also a look of guilt... i fucked her faster and faster... faster and faster... i let go of her hands.. i held her waist and i fucked her hard! HARD!! HARD!!

Audrey SCREAMED.. AND SCREAMED!!! AND SCREAMED!! UNTIL.....

she finally orgasmed!!

i pulled my cock out and rest.. then.. i pushed it back into her, she moaned.. i lifted her off the sofa and walked her into my bedroom's toilet. her legs wrapped around me, as i walked, we fucked a little.. she was kissing all over my face.. in the shower, i pinned her against the wall and turned on the shower head. we fucked a little more, i let her down and cleaned her up. i was surprised that she was still awake, and partially sober. i turned her body around, put her against the way raised her hips and fucked her doggy, this time round WITHOUT condom. she didn't seem to bother or care.. i fucked her until i CUMMED, but i immediately pulled my penis out and ejaculated on her butt... some of my semen may have been inside her on the way out.. i didn't care. dried her up, brought her to my bed. we cuddled and then slept separately..

next morning.. when i woke up.. to my surprise and ....
Looks like Audrey didn't bleed after being deflowered by you😯