View Single Post
Old 15-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Married Bros Do You Pay For Everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Just wondering if the new generation of bros still pay for everything or have joint bank account with wife? Is it still the man provides for everything and the lady uses her salary for the bags and shopping?

Guys with foreigner wifes, I've heard stories that they have to help send back home money every month, is that also common or just depending on what kind of foreigner wife you married to?

For me, I'm married to a Malaysian Mix Dubai girl, so she's the rich one mostly tanking her own things while I tank our house, car and makan
I would measure based on expenditure. If I can afford it all, then I will pay all. If cannot, then the partner will help. If partner want to be stay home wife, then will need to accept whatever living standard my income can afford.

Basically, my income to pay for expenditure is the first priority. (Of course not use up all until i no money for myself), and not enough then wife help.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord