View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Swinging Adventures on the High Seas

So, on a cruise that I went on, I took along M. M is as Asian MILF as you can get and has a naughty side to her that progressively got naughtier during the cruise. LOL. In fact, towards the end, she surprised me with what she wanted to do, even though it was completely new ground to her.

On this cruise, we met a bunch of swingers from Pennsylvania. Their group meet for regular fuck parties at one of the member's house and they number 20 plus couples. They are really friendly people and in their 40s and 50s. M, being your typical Asian lady looks 15 years younger then her real age. We walked in the large Playroom/Orgy room one day at sea, and found this group occupying 4 or 5 mattresses joined together. As we have never seen so many people engaged in a puppy pile ( u can look up that term), we stood and stared at them. Very amazed by the sexual action going on and certainly not something that we have seen in S'pore.

While standing there, one of the ladies in the group looked up, saw us and invited us in. I did not hesitate, but M did, just for a moment. Then we were on the mattress with them. It was here that we introduced ourselves and were introduced in term to 2 ladies named A and B. They were a lesbian couple. A was clearly the dominant lesbian and had short hair and no make up on. Apparently, she is a high power attorney in Baltimore. B was her slave or sub. While A was strictly lesbian, B was bi.

M struck it off right away with A. M is also a strong personality like A and they were soon hitting it off. While we did play with a couple on the mattress, A sat down in a chair to watch the action. The whole play area was surrounded by chairs where couples were sitting watching the action on the floor and also waiting for their turns to get in. A was in one of these chairs, and was watching her sub B in some lesbian action with the wife of another couple. M took a break and chatted with A, I believe I was on my back still on the mattress getting my cock suck. I never saw A play at all.

I was wondering what the heck they were talking about. Finally, I heard M ask A "Can my friend fuck B?" M instinctively knew that it was A that gave the permission to B for her to do anything. A said yes. At this time, I was sitting up, and so was B. Now, B is a really pretty lady. She has an innocent and demure look and behaviour with a mischeivous smile. She is a red head, and was completely hairless in her pussy area. Nice long reddish nipples and amazingly large clit.

So, while A watch, both of us started seducing B. Now M claims she is not bi, but she sure loves a woman's boobs and can suck on her nipples for a long time. And she loves to have her pussy eaten by a girl too. B was on her knees in an upright position, and we were on either side of her. We took one nipple each and sucked on it and then while I finger fucked her wet pussy, M stroked her clit. She came very shortly. And in fact, she came a couple more times while were doing this. A who is near us sitting on the chair watch all of this with approval.

I couldn't tahan much longer and I had to get my cock in this redhead's pussy. So, I got B to go down on her knees for doggy, and put my condom and started fucking her doggy style. All this time, M was still rubbing her clit and B was still cumming like crazy. She was loud, and I was loud too. After a while doing doggy, M did something that really surprised me and in fact shocked me. She whispered into B's ear and ask B whether I could fuck her in the ass!!. B looked at A and asked her if it was ok. A nodded her approval!! Alleluja, I was on. LOL.

M passed me some lube out of her play bag and I started slowly and gently lubricating B's asshole with my finger. I was surprised to find that there was no bad smell from there. When I was ready, I slowly inserted my cock into her asshole. I can't believe that I was actually fucking the asshole of this demure redhead. Soon, I got the whole cock in and started a rhythm of thrusting in and out. At this point, I was surprised to see that M had position herself behind me. I thought she was going to play with my balls while I fucked B. But instead, the naughty minx had other plans.

She was instead finger fucking the hell out of B's pussy. She had put 3 of her Asian fingers into B's pussy and was pumping it in and out of her pussy. She told me later she was knuckles deep in B's pussy. So in effect, B was getting double penetrated............. from a Singaporean couple. LOL. Imagine that. By this time, what with cumming multiple times earlier, B just squirted during the DP. I did not know this at this time because I did not feel anything wet, other then my cock in B's ass. But M told me she squirted because her entire hand was drench with B's juices.

It was a great time, and I think B was utterly exhausted with all the orgasms and anal sex. So, we stopped and I took the condom off and fucked M bareback until I shot my load in her. What a hot scene. After we stopped, we looked around and everyone was staring at us. Apparently, all the voyeurs sitting around in chairs was also checking us out. Some of them came up to us afterwards and told us they enjoyed watching us. The next day was a stop at a port and we ran into other people on the cruise that we did not know. They would come up to us and tell us they saw the 3 of us in action in the playroom last night, and it was hot. 2 years later and I am chatting on the swinger forum with a German couple who was there that night, and even they remember what a hot scene it was. LOL. I can only hope we capably represented S'pore on the cruise. LOL.

True Story.