View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, I am sorry to learn about your predicament ... I almost suffer a flaccid of manhood like you when I saw Shangdong ... But I tried to focus on other aspect to sustain my erection. Hehehe ... I got a complete flaccid of my manhood the last time when I booked the retired WaWa of L1612. Her tits were awfully flat (flatter than my pecs) and the worse was, there were unsightly stretch marks. I have to focus on her good looks to sustain my erection ... Bwahahahaha ...

I would suggest that you give Dou Dou, SaSa, Lan Xin, Jessie, QiQi, Amy and Kiki a try ... You won't go wrong. BTW, they are all from L1654A. Toto & Chu Ba of L2045 are excellent as well ... They both have well-endowed assets couple with top notch service.

Better luck next time, bro!

Cheers,
MaXx
Bros, boss of L1654A told me that Ki Ki was given $100K n promise of a house by the very same man (who given $$ to 4/5 gals in L1654A) to go back home liao!!!!

she isn't working anymore.... although her last day i think is next wed (cancel her card)....