Old 15-04-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

This next girl is another local CKT, 20 years old, known as Ms.H. Knowing the rarity of local CKT, I quickly booked an afternoon slot for her with the agent. Didn't see her face as the picture was censored. Comes the day that I booked her, went to her room and knocked.

She opened up, indeed a cute petite girl but the looks really ain't up there yet. But it was sufficient for me to savor. Paid her, had our little tongue fights, took shower, and went to the bed. She gave a good bj I'd say. Too bad, she doesn't do 69. After the bj, she proceeds to cap me and ride me in cowgirl position. Her tummy was slightly saggy but wasn't that bad. I guess maybe she went for some treatment to lose a little weight. Once she asked whether I would want to change position, I took the opportunity to get her to lie down while I go down on her. Can't say the smell of the juice is good, but it wasn't all bad. The taste is slightly good though for me to savor.

But the fact that she's a cute local CKT helped with increasing my urge to savor her more. As usual, I would then go down to tear open the barrier. Afterwards, I would insert my manhood into her slowly. Wet, tight, and warm all the way in. Her moaning as would most of the CKT I met is really good though, not too much, not too less. Making me hornier as I pound her harder and harder. After 8 minutes into the fucks, I shots my load into her impregnating her.

When I pulled out, she got confused a little on whether did I cum as there were no sperm deposit in the cap. I let her inspect closer to see the torn cap which then she knows that all my seeds are now inside her. She was chill with it though as we proceed to wash up. Gave her a kiss and she hugs me before I leave.