View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Bro...Here is my two cents....everyone should have a right to express his openions and my logic was very simple Please just do not say it in public,,,,,
Opinion is fine. We are not saying you can't. But don't bring up the racists thingy. it is just not right.

And people can zap whatever way they like. Sometimes we post real FR also kena zap. We can't stop people from zapping.

But I won't zap you for expressing your opinion.

By the way, even the pros in GL150 can also reject guys - I have seen it before. What's more the FL here.

As to why local FL are more expensive - it is just the supply side. There are really limited good local FL gals compared to the number of thais and PRC. Simple economics. Doesn't mean the local girls are superior in anyway in terms of sex. But as consumers we have a choice.

I know you have a problem because you are being rejected up front because of race. For me, sometimes I am rejected too because of age, I am over 40. But I am cool because there are still so many girls to choose from and to me, those girls who don't accept guys over 40 don't know what they are missing..