View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Aftermath
I went to shower, proceed to bar counter, had my coffee. Look around,no new addtion to the 25 gals i see.

So feeling satisfied , that i had tasted the best of Colosuem Anna the polish gsal bred in germany (she stayed here since 5 yrs old) and Leona the Czech gal.

I went to locker room, changed , got out,hand locker key back to madam and left , totally overwhelmed and satisfied, in fact still buzzing as i type this report.

So far no pics cos i cannot bring any phone in and i will not risk trying as i am not familiar with the place , dun wan to get into trouble, but i will post the sign i took from outside.

Visit there cost me : Entry 65 euro + Leona 50euro + Anna 50euro = 165euro. But due to my impateince so i incur 25 euro more for the bbbj on the couch.

Then walk along Gubeberstr for 50 m back to main road took the bus 21, to Birrenwirt. Dun worry if u duno the bus fair, u can buy ticket from on the bus from the driver!

Just tell him where u wanna go and how much, so for me now it will be from Auerstr to Birrenwirt (3 stops away), cost me 1.10euros(actaully expensive if u buy 1 way likeme, normally ppl buy weekly or monthly card)

The bus arrived promptly at 8.33(they have the bus scedule and the bus always arrive on the dot, nevr early nover late, that's German precision for u!)

Change to tram 4 at Birrenwirt to take back to Konigsplatz(7 stops away) cost me 2.20 euro.

Then reach Konigsplatz settle for Italian restaurant, had a good meal and take the 10.06 pm train back to Munich for a good note rest.