View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!
Re: I can pay 5k for 2 sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiacar123 View Post
I got some interested ones. Sorry i can't take everyone.
Just up a middle aged mom around mid 40s. Got tennage son and divorced.
Met her at cafe and she wearing denim.shorts those with loose white strings sticking out amd a tight white t shirt.
Chit chat and we click off quite fast...joke and hand brush each other. Long story short. We ended up 2 sessions and she actually teach me bit abt sex n g spot...ok i not been that good...
I was lying down and she self service use her breasts massage me and her hand stroking my 2ic...slow motion while we talking.
Then she ask.me to touch her hole...i rub and it was dripping wet n i finger...while we french...then i put her down n missoonary her she cant take it...i was too excited n tried a short doggy n shoot out.

Tired..we lay down and chit chat..cuddle...i on left and she right.
While we talk she was holding n stroking my 2ic and it turned me on n i got harden again she was surprise. This time we did it longer as i cant eject too fast. Tried lotus position our favourite we french and suck her tits while she ride back n forth.
Best part is she just ask me to give her what i feel as she treated this.more as fb session.
You have done a good deed bro! Kudos 🙏🏻