View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sat came... I went to find her at her block downstairs... That time I managed to borrow a van from my dad's company..

A: dear... Can we go somewhere? I wanna go to east coast
Me: mmm....

As I drove... We both kept silence... But from the side view... I can see that she kept looking at me... And worst of all... The enemy of all men... Tears....those water droplets that makes any heart of men soften at the moment it was visible through the windows of a girl...

Me : why you cry...
A: I'm sorry dear dear.. I really regret doing these things to you...I love you very much... I can't bear to let you go...

Me : don't cry Liao... What's past is past... I have nothing more to say.
A: what you mean...(she said that in between sobs)
Me: I never meant anything.
A: you wan break up with me? I know I'm a slut to you now.. I swear I never did anything wrong to you.
Me: just let me be first can... I never said I want to break up rite... Stop crying Liao la... Reach the beach Liao.
A k hubby...

Nothing much to say till now...coz all we did was intertwine our fingers together while walking barefoot down the "soft" sands... Then sat down throw small stones into the sea while reproclaim our love in each other again....

Me : time to go home Liao... Night Liao
A: orh dear dear... But i don't wish to go home first...
Me : then? Where you want to go?
A : anywhere lo...just drive lo...

Hmmm... Being a driver I really hate driving like that... Have to decide the destination...and have to drive... Most of all still have to concentrate on the bloody road... Cursing and swearing at those fools behinds the wheels... I really hate to do so many things de lo lol

As I drove aimlessly... Muscle memory took over....

I drove into a MSCP....

She also never said anything so I went all the way up to the roof and that particular was where we did our war games before...

As you all know... Van behind have this sofa where we can sit.... I park the van... Left the engine running... Open the door, close the door... Open the sliding door... And settled myself on the sofa... She saw me doing that and came to join me...

A : dear... ( while leaning against me... Head on my shoulders)... I don't wanna go home... I feel like staying with you...

Me: haha you don't go home... Later your mum call me again and ask where are you... Bad impression lo....

A : no lo.. Can don't talk about my mum Liao ma... Now is we all two...

Saying that... She tilt her head upwards... I did what all guys will do... I close in and started to softly kiss her...upon lips touching lips... That soft velvet feeling... Makes me yearn for more... I started nibbling...pulled back a bit... Look into her eyes... That moment of eye to eye contact makes me comes back for more yearning... From the soft kissing to that little nibbling... Before we proceed on with our tongues interlocking with wild embrace in our mouths...

My hands... Thy hands of salted pig trotters began its movement... It moving on instinct... Like a seperate entity from my body.. Started caressing her back from the outside... With every stroke of my hands from her back to her waist... She stared inching more and more towards me...

As all the guys would have been in this situation.... My salted pig trotters made it's salted way under her long sleeve t shirt....the fingers found the hooking mechanism that clamp the bra together... With practiced ease... My thumb and forefinger brought it together and undid it...

The moment the bra was loose... The breasts pop out... A is a 36c cupper and now the bra has came loose... No longer was the breast got restricted..while still deeply locked in the passionated kiss...my hands slowly slide from the back to the side... Thy thumb... Right thumb to be exact...reached her nipple first...

Upon touching... Just mere contact with the nipple... She gave a collective moan/sigh...she momentarily broke off the kiss and look me in the eyes...

A : dear......

I did not gave her a chance to talk any further..coz 1) I had a raging boner...where got chance to let the mood cool down by saying any sentimental value words... Besides all my brain processed was that get your fucking dick out of the pants and let it free...2) I did not want to waste any more time stripping her hahaha simple and pure wild action...

The moment... That very moment she broke free from out passionated kiss just to utter this "dear..." I push her head back and lock lips with her...her hands roamed to my berm and started stroking my dick from the outside... Tracing the outline of that uncomfortable boner ... I cupped her boobs and kneaded it... Maybe it was too long since the last sexual activity...

I think I kneaded too hard.... Like a Prata dough?! I can't remember ... But she just moan in bliss ( I think)... But that point of time...she went wild....

She broke off the kiss and went to unbutton my berm....I was wearing boxers at that time... The moment the berms was freeded... With the boxers enhancing the outline of my dick even more prominently.... She reached in and started grabbing the whole thing...

Now is my turn to let off a soft moan...right hand still squeezing her breast while I lean back abit while she is stroking my manhood...she look me in the eye while stroking... I buay tahan already....

I pull her closer... Left hand went in and remove her shorts and panties at one go.... While she arch up her buttocks for the ease of removal...all the whole my right hand still alternating between her left and right breast....

The moment her lower body cloths were removed... Her womanly smell can wafing up... That pheromone was assaulting my senses... It's driving me crazy!!!! I need to fuck... I need to penetrate her... It makes me want to bang the living daylights out of her... Pound and pound... Shots after shots...

I lay down onto the sofa... While she took off my berms and boxers... Then kneeling on the sofa... She began her magic...one hand on my dick and feeling it with her lips... Her mouth closed in on the shaft... Sucking it... Coating it with her saliva...moving her head closer and closer to the base... Then when she remove her mouth from my dick... Her hand closes in and started pumping... Slow... Fast..slow... Adding in some twist in between...before the hand and mouth combo....her tongue swirl around the head before some suction...

All the while I'm just lying down and give some jerks and moaning softly like a bitch...

Me : baby... Climb me..

Without further ado... She climb ontop of me and started pounding on me.. Up down up down... While I am squeezing her breast.... I can see my dick going in and out in and out... Appearing and disappearing.... I sat up and with her still ontop... I began sucking her tits and licking and swirling around her nipples... She was so wet....while I'm still sucking... She began to grind on me...I can feel my erected dick all the way inside and grinding on some small lump inside her pussy... She gave a moan and started to grind even faster...

I lay back and enjoy the ride... She was horny... Damn horny.... I rest my hands on her rights and she cupped her own breast and started squeezing and pinching her own nipples....

" ring ring" her phone started vibrating and ringing