Thread: Bros who cheat
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros who cheat

The feeling of conquering someone of position/fame/wealth is sometimes hard to be kept inside. The desire to share/boast/let go is always there...

As I said, some of my glorious exploits will just have to go with me 6 feet under...no one will and can know....not even to a total stranger....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
yup exactly that,
so if you really want to play big just remember carry all your glorious moments inside your heart, don't type anything in your gc, don't say anything during your drinking sessions

the other guy, even worse, wife found a video of him having threesome that one jump into yellow river also cannot wash clean

and most jibye part? these two fuckers told the wives i'm the one who influence them just so they can have a target to blame (when actually it was the other way round)

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.