View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your best BJs ever experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Happened more than 10 years back, was having company DnD . After dinner was invited by my malaysian site clerk to go to hotel to spend a night there. For the first time she gave me a blow job when I was in the bath tub relaxing. She finished with CIM and shollow everything in her mouth. Have sex with her for another 2 round before check out the next morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Just happened recently. She was lying on the bed, on her back, with her head at the foot of the bed watching youtube. Her head was slightly hanging off the bed so I released my dick from my shorts, and dangled it at her mouth.

She took it in her mouth and I started mouth f***ing her. Slowly of course. I went in almost all the way but she didn't gag. My favourite bj and visual so far. But I am auditory person, so preferred to cum hearing her scream. After a few minutes of enjoying the sight and feeling, I pulled out of her mouth and f*** her missionary with her head still dangling off the bed listening to her scream and cumming in her pussy.
Walau, all u fellas r so lucky guys ...envy u guys ..can score gals so easily n get bbbjs n CIMs from them as well with no problem

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor