View Single Post
Old 18-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Both of you now same frequency?

When is your next available date?
NZ got channel 8 meh ?
Welcome you to the association party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
hello all th sifu.. small bro here will be moving to CA end of May for 1-2 years... hopefully all the sifu can teach me or allow me to join you guys when you guys have party in CA... hahhahahaha cheers...
wah 1-2 years , soon you will be another CA master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
sifu kiwi, will miss you and all the fun that we have had... hope to see you and cheong with you again... one day...
life is short and should not anyhow miss it , take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Don't worry, I'll get Sifu GTO and his bodyguards to tie me down. I have always wanted to try out bondage and discipline....

I have done ALL of the above liao, at one time or another! He always look after old man like me wan. Sifu GTO horr.... BUT except, he organises the KTV party but then never turns up!
one off case la , okay , that day something happened on my shipment arrangment so have to aeroplane you guys .......sorry lor