View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

No R rating here... just some nice MA recollections...

Used to stay in an estate when I was in Sg, I remember that the house across from ours used to be rented by some angmo nurses, quite good looking and chio. One day when I was in Sec3, I happened to wake up early to go for a jog and when I got back I was sitting in the living room to cool down. I did not have the lights on and was in the dark. Suddenly, I saw the light in my neighbours house go on. Curious I looked across to see in your typical Kay Po style.. and got treated to a very nice surprise, there in front of me was this ang mo dressed only in her lingerie and walking around the house...from where I hid in the living room, I had a good view into their living room as well as their kitchen and bering ang mo, maybe they did not care... I wanted to get a closer look so I rushed to my bedroom, got my binoculars out and that brought every thing in to very clear detail... could see through the lacy bits on her lingerie and for a young 15 year old... it sure got me going... needless to say that from that day on I was up early every day for this special show. It went on for about two years and then they moved out. Too bad we did not have digital cameras then. But I do have fond memories.

There was this other time when I was sitting at the dining room eating breakfast early. From where I sit in the dining room, I have a good view of another neighbours house and can see right into their living room. The doors obviously were those sliding type, but they had an mirror film across them so that in the daytime you could not see in, just your reflection. These neighbours had a daughter that was very good looking, but very stuck up. On this day, it was rather early still, so the sky was still dark and the lights were on in the house, hence even though the doors had that mirror film, I could see in and they probably did not know. Here I am eating my breakfast and when all of a sudden I see the stuck up daughter standing in front of the door using it like a mirror to adjust her clothes. Before I know it, she has lifted her skirt up to adjust her shirt and in the process given me a great view of her in her sexy lacy panty, though this time I did not have time to get the binoculars to get a close up...