View Single Post
Old 15-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

"Ok so lets start with the shoot for your pass. You go and relax abit with this drink while I go and prepare the camera" Jamal said as be handed Amy another shot of martell, this time mixed with cold green tea from the fridge in the small meeting room. The room has no windows and was in a run down state. Still it has a white wall where they company used to take pictures if new workers.

Amy gulped down the cold drink. It has been a tiring and sweaty first day for her. The aircon just started so she can't feel the cool breeze yet. However, she knows she has to prep herself up to look for the photo. However, with her make up bag left in the main office, all that Amy could do was to make sure that her hair is kept neat and tidy, while the rest of her body is cooling down.

Jamal set up a Dslr camera right in the middle of the room. He the instructed Amy to sit on a chair with her back to the wall. The chair was slightly spoilt. So it was a bit shorter than normal and can't be adjusted. Amy was uncomfortable as her skirt was riding up, but still, she managed to find a spot to sit upright.

"Ok let's try a few shots first." Jamal said, as he started to snap away with the camera. He shot a couple to headshots, zoomed in on her boobs, side profile abit, and tried to get a shot of Amy's g-string

"Ok those are test shots for me to get the lighting properly. But aiyah, your posture not straight. Can you push your chest out and straighten your back more?" He said. Jamal grinned when Amy did so, pushing her chest out to showcase her cleavage.

"Ok that's good. Don't move. Your chest abit sweaty still ah, I need to wipe it off" Jamal said as he proceeded to use his bare hands to wipe off the sweat, much to Amy's shock.

"Ok ready? Lets take the first shot."

"1...2...3".

"Eh? How come not working?" Jamal pretended. Amy was curious too. It was workin just a couple of minutes ago.

Jamal tried a couple more time before he gave up and placed the Dslr back onto the stand.

"Aiyah, of all the times, must spoiled now?" He said, putting the camera and the stand away from the centre of the mirror, just slightly to the left of Amy.

Unknowing to Amy, Jamal had actually set the camera to Video mode and had planned to record the entire session of the photoshoot.

"Nvm lah, we just use my iPhone to take your photo. Ok Amy?" Jamal asked

"Yup sure thing." She replied.

"Ok I need you to put your hands on your lap, one on top of the other like this" Jamal demonstrated, forcing Amy to squeeze her neh neh even more.

"Like this?" Amy asked.

"Yah swee." Jamal said as he began to position to take the shot. He framed the shot such that it showed not just Amy's face but also her ample protruding cleavage.

"Walau, this shot show to the suppliers, they sure cannot Tahan" Jamal thought to himself. He snapped a couple more shots and asked Amy to stand up.

"Ok Amy, we're done with the pass shoot. You're actually quite photogenic leh. Can you be our company ambassador?" He asked.

"Oh! Wow! Just joined and I can be the ambassador already? What do I have to do?" Amy asked.

"We'll, we are revamping our website and all, so we would like you to be the face of the company"

"All you need to do now is to hold that whiteboard and we will later photoshop some words on it" Jamal said, pointing to the A1 sized board next to her. It was, of course, planted there.

"Ok let's try you sit on the chair and board is on the floor and you're holding it. You need to arch forward and make sure the board is in between your legs." Jamal instructed.

Amy was unsure how to pose exactly and look confused. "Is it like this?" She asked.

"No no... Come let me show you" Jamal said, with a willing smile....

Tbc... (Gotta go back to work)