View Single Post
Old 16-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

"You got to bend forward abit, then you look at the camera and smile like this" Jamal demonstrated.

Amy took the position and Jamal went back to snapping some more photos.

"Yes yes that's more like it." Jamal encouraged.

"Now pretend you're blowing me a kiss..."

Amy was more relaxed. The drinks have made her loosened up and clearly, she as enjoying this min photoshoot.

"Wow Amy, you're a natural talent! Ok let's switch position" Jamal said

"I want you to lean over the chair and the board is on the chair. And bend down more" Jamal instructed.

Amy did so, spilling out her cleavage and sticking her butt out. Jamal shook his head and stood behind Amy.

"You need to stick out your butt more and your body lowered." Jamal said as he put his crotch against Amy's mini skirt and pushing down her back for a better arch. Jamal started to imagine fucking Amy in the doggy position as he slowly rocked his pelvis on the pretext that he was adjusting Amy's pose.

Amy could feel something probing her g string but didn't want to look back as she struggled to hold the pose without pushing the chair over. She could feel Jamal rocking but instead of resisting, she began to enjoy the rush of ecstasy in her body.

The same ecstasy that she felt the night before.

Jamal meanwhile was recording the view of her ass and her back. He just wanted to rip off the skirt and butt fuck Amy there and then as her bubble butt was too in irony for him.

But Jamal remembered Teck phuat's words: no poking.

He went back to front, adjusted the top that Amy wore to reveal more of her breasts and took more shots of her in compromising positions.

"Ok I think we have had enough for today. Tomorrow we shall continue again. But maybe we do different concept. I'll let you know again tomorrow" Jamal said.

"Sure mr Jamal. It was fun!" Amy said.

Jamal had to stop himself else he might lose his control and fuck Amy right there and then. Instead, he thought of other devious means to play with the company's new puppet.

Both Jamal and Amy went back to the office to find Ravi sitting at his desk.

"Eh Ravi, you're back! I thought you're sick?" Jamal asked.

"Ya but I got this stupid email to send lah" he replied looking at Amy.

"Amy just finished the tour of the ops area and took photos for her pass. Eh she also can do our company branding." Jamal said with a wink

Just then, Teck Phuat came back to the office, smiling happily as he had just secured a potential client.

"Eh Ravi you not sick dy ah? Later remember to buy dinner for your workers." Teck Phuat said.

"Yes boss" Ravi replied

"Amy I hope you had a good day. Later you can stay at Jamal's place since he got extra room"

"Eh cannot, my tenant only moving out in 2 days time." Jamal said

"Hmm like that, Ravi can she stay your house a while?" Teck Phuat asked.

"Sure, I got the utility room at the back. You can sleep there for the next 2 night Amy" Ravi said.

"Ok later then you take her out to dinner with Jamal and then she stay at your place for 2 nights." Teck Phuat ordered.

"Before that, let me talk to you about some 'work' issue." He said

Amy packed her stuff ready to go for dinner with Ravi and chatted abit with Jamal, thanking him for the tour and the photo.

Ravi then got his 'instructions' from Teck Phuat and signaled my to follow him.

Dinner was nothing special and they headed back to his place where things got a little bit naughtier for Amy.

Tbc