Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
girl per nite is abt S$40 to S$80 some of the girls there eat drug when they go disco if u dun mind can bring them there normally when i reach TBK will get driver drive us go check in hotel den go villa find girls after u pick the girl no need to bring them along as the OKT will ride motor bring them go hotel but if u want also can if the car got enough space after that u can go eat first den after finish eating go back hotel n u will see the gals waiting in the lobby den bring them to the room n start bonking after that if u tired can take a rest if u dun want to rest tell your girl stay at the room ask the recept call the driver n ask him bring u all go find body massage super cheap abt S$8 to S$10 only if u like the massge girl remember her tag number after that maybe go walk around den go back hotel start bonking or take a nap when evening time bring along the girls go dinner after that c u wanna go disco or not if not go back hotel start bonking n den rest for the nite.. In the morning if u want can take the last bonking if not give her some tips around RP7000 depends on u after that eat breakfast after that if u want can ask the driver give him the massage girl tag number ask him call her go to the hotel massage for u maybe extra S$2 when massage play with the girl if u lucky u can bonk the girl n give her some $$..
thanks bro for the tip..man i really know noting about balai haha.. can u recommend me the cheapest hotel there..and what is a the name of the disco there