View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Chapter Two

Lessons 13 and 14
For this, I had screened through, and finally selected a malay gentleman. Friendly, matured, wealthy with his own business. Married, with kids but his wife is the overweight tudung type. So he’s playing it solo. Lots of money, lots of free time, spent at golf courses and with his mistress. So he wanted to try something new. We chatted a good while on the sofa, with my topless wife next to me, I laid down the rules. He was a nice chap. Then class began.

Class just began. They had just barely sat down and started conversation. This time nothing covering her nn. Wife was not shy at all, no need to hide or anything.

Conversation time. My wife’s two tits staring back at teacher. What do you guys call it? Nosebleed? Not for me to say :P

For all you curious bros out there, following from Chapter One. Now you really see my wife's nn..

We had only two lessons with teacher. Teacher was very good, kept his end of the bargain. But he was doing most of the talking. But my wife was not really engaged, as he was a bit elderly, so the chemistry was not really there. My wife asked me if there’s someone else.

Of course dear…

I was so excited. Great fantasy. Really played out. Now I had to find someone else. Wow!!

Wow. How to take part. I want to join the lesson please.