View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If we turn this argument around, and I go into your church forum with an anonymous nick, then go on a tirade expounding the pleasures of the flesh trade and tell these holy fuckers what they are missing in life - then claim that this is a refreshing change.

How do you think the church-goers will feel?

The only reason you dare to do this, is because the forum is anonymous.
Yes you are right, the only reason why I dare to do this is because its anonymous. Surely im not gonna let all my friends and family know that I am samster who suffered from a sex addiction right?

Then again, the only reason why this forum exists is because of its anonymity. You think a 30 year old married man with kids will openly ask for FLs on his facebook? So im not quite sure what your point on anonymity is all about.

Moving on to your next point, you are comparing apples with oranges. In the context of the church, it goes against their core beliefs. This forum however, allows us to post our reviews and share our experiences. For instance, you are freely allowed to share your bad experiences with MLs/FLs. By the same logic, i should be able to share my bad experiences of chionging(i.e sex addiction).

Next, you are still free to share your views on commercial sex on a church forum. Sure, people will rebutt you, but i highly doubt they will start to throw a tantrum like a little child, which is what you are doing now.

This may be an anonymous forum, but I am fairly certain that you are an immature, emotional, and broken man from what you have written. Perhaps even lost his mind from late-stage venereal diseases.

Take a look around. Out of the 40,000 samsters, you are the only one crying like a kid. Fucking xiasuay.