View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rose from LovelyPattaya

<Photo took from LovelyPattaya Telegram Channel>

Introduction : After trying so many different type of "cuisine" since pandemic has started. I still will return to eat my favorite Thai cuisine. Somehow one of Rose photos which OKT had uploaded at Telegram caught my attention and I decided to book her without hesitation. Anyway got nearly 2 years never write a proper FR, so the FR might not be so detailed.

Looks :
Rose looks quite similar to this photo even though the eyes is censored. Should be at her late twenties. She has womanly beautiful look which suit my liking. Have some slight blemishes on her face. She have long hair and she tied it up when I first met her. The moment she let down her beautiful long hair, it really enhance her womanly beauty.

Body :
Slim and nice body. She wear office suit to greet me and as she is welcoming me, I am observing her figure and can assure that she have a nice figure. Her height I estimate is around 1.61m to 1.63m tall. Very slight minimum tummy and which are just stomach to me. Her skin tone color is not thai tanned but is more like sun tanned color. I like her this skin tone color. Her body scent smells goods.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Have under boobs scar. Her boobs are semi soft and firm feeling. Her nipples are brown in color and her nipple are average size. Her nipples are very nice to suck on. When I am enjoying gently on her nipples, she will moan in enjoyment which quite arousing for me. The whole session I was having a great time enjoying her boobs as she let me suck and lick it gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is a very nice and service orientated girl. Will offer me water to drink. Bath me well from top to bottom. Her English speaking level is basic. Overall can feel that she is a sweet girl.

Frenching :
Her style is kiss and french type. Need some initiation. When french with her can feel more than half of her tongue.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ IMO is consider good. The feeling is those sensual feeling when she BBBJ on my 2IC. During bathing, she will give me a short BBBJ while I am fondling her boobs. After bathing, I went to sit on the bed while waiting for her and as she walk over to me she suddenly kneel down on the mat and start to give me a BBBJ.

FJ :
FJ with her was quite enjoying as I love to hear her moaning. As I only go for 1 shot, I only concentrate on 1 position which is missionary position because I wanted to french with her and also suck on her boobs while pumping onto her. Releasing my that shot was satisfying.

In my point of view :
Rose has a womanly beautiful look which suit my liking and I like the way how she service and take care me.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 10-03-2022 at 03:33 PM.