Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: fun in osaka

After a failed attempt in Kyoto trying to find pink salon club cherry, decided I goto get my dick sucked by a Jap in Osaka.

Went into Armour and selected 40min package. Truely foreigner friendly, but the girl I choose 'Lana' if I got the name right cant speak English for good. And me knowing zero Jap struggled to communicate during the session. Can sense she was trying her best to service me hiding away the discomfort of a foreigner, did not really suck much as I wanted but she initiated dfk so I guess it was fine. Overall nuru experience was great with non rush feeling..only thing she tried hard to talk to me was at the end of the session. She keep pointing to my phone and speak Jap which I cant understand, google translate made it worst by translating she said as 'thank you for your time' which is obviously not what she meant.

She tried again at the lift to translate the same text for me but still failed. Wonder if she was asking for a tip or extension on time or come again next time?