Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by opssat View Post
Last month on a friday, went with 2 of my older friends, took the ferry there around afternoon. Our usual driver outsource another driver to us and brought us to the villas straight but not alot to choose from. (He had a bigger group coming lol but it is okay. The driver quite friendly also) Picked one based on feel, damage is 1.5m. After that we went to eat Bak Kut Teh and went back to hotel paradise.

I can't remember it is from which villa but was quite disappointed with the girl i picked since there is not much GFE from her. Once she arrived, she just went to bathe alone and just watch TV. Tried to talk to her but she only answer me a few words and continue watch TV.

My friends said i am too used to JB de girl services but i don't know, maybe. Haha.. I did go to balai a few times before covid but i didn't remember it was this bad, maybe i just picked the girl with no chemistry. Anyways, had sex once before going for dinner (Tze Cha).

We had some chat during dinner and she opened up abit. After going back room, she ask me if i want gua sha because i said i am heaty during dinner. I agreed and she helped me with that and after that we had sex again and we slept till morning. The club beside the hotel was quite noisy throughout the night so couldn't get enough sleep. Too lazy to wake up to have sex and she left around 6.30am if i remember correctly.

Second day which is a saturday we went very early around 8+, it was raining heavily and there are also not much girl to choose from, alot of them are either booked or haven't come back which we thought we will get better ones if we go earlier which thought wrong. I didn't choose any girl on second day and just went to dig ear and wash face at the 1st floor in hotel paradise and also eat more bak kut teh.

Third day back SG in the afternoon.

Maybe some brothers/seniors here can teach me what to do if the girl is like this? I feel bad if the sex feel forced which i had to lol i can't speak their language so it is abit hard to communicate and had to use google translate.
6 pt for you, Finally got FR to read in Balai thread. It is common. All depend on luck sometime the girl smile at you during selection but back in hotel is a different person. Some girl just rush you to give you once shot then say she is code red and ask for taxi money to go back. aleast she stay with you thru till next day(did not cause you any problem) although no much chemistry . like other senior say , speak their language is the key. some of my friend just giveup on LT and just go for ST. Save money and our mood also. Just don't expect much from them you will feel better. What is the price of Paradise per night?