Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
opssat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
6 pt for you, Finally got FR to read in Balai thread. It is common. All depend on luck sometime the girl smile at you during selection but back in hotel is a different person. Some girl just rush you to give you once shot then say she is code red and ask for taxi money to go back. aleast she stay with you thru till next day(did not cause you any problem) although no much chemistry . like other senior say , speak their language is the key. some of my friend just giveup on LT and just go for ST. Save money and our mood also. Just don't expect much from them you will feel better. What is the price of Paradise per night?
Thank you for the pts and tips, glad to share! Very true, she did not cause me any trouble mentioned by other seniors here. Oh, we can book them for ST? I didn't know that, we always go there and book them for overnight.

I can't remember how much per night it was but asked my friends and they say it was around 50 SGD per night, can't remember exact. Cheaper than Hotel Maxi, they say.