View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Want to contribute my MR back to bros who have been sharing MR too.

MR for Mili
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mi-li-massage/

Location: 10/10 very good easily accessible. Just few minutes walk from mrt.

Place: 9/10 clean, decent and the bed well a normal bed. Nothing special tho is abit hard.

Looks 8/10. Definitely older than picture. She got a nice voice too! But after all won't reject one!

Boobsecent, small but beautiful shape. Not kidding! I find it very sexy at times considering for a boob lover. (Sometimes you just got to switch it up to experience the best of both worlds)

Sensual: 8/10. quite good if you sweet talk your way to her. She can be very happy with those sweet talks and I feel it helps to build chemistry.

Roaming: manage to roam north and can't roam south unfortunately. As per in her description not fully nude but somehow think that day have good chems on first try and she manage to lie on top of me while I massage her boobs less with me pounding her from below.. haha

Last but not least. I guess is slightly cheaper but it doesn't justify that there's limitations on the roaming. Left a happy man nonetheless since I have been too stress.

RTM: MAYBE, BUT I THINK THERES BETTER ones out there like Angelababy but she RTC for CNY.

*P.S: This review is entirely my own opinions and you may not get the same experience. Experience maybe entirely different depending on your chemistry
Thx for the FR but Cheaper meh ? Seems that she increased the price to $120 from $110 Liao. So she is not a syt ?