View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

I just posted this in my other thread:

Good evening,

I started this thread in June, 2009, over 13 yrs ago.

I have shared what I truly believe are the keys to getting the most attractive, high quality girls/women of any man's type. I have done my homework and I have gleaned the info from multiple sources over many years.

I also have 13 years of actual field experience. I have practiced diligently as if it's a full time profession. I have left no stones unturned in my pursuit; what a wonderful, pleasurable and fulfilling journey.

I shall not repeat my posts again and again. I don't want to sound like a broken record.

I know there are many naysayers out there. They have read my posts and tried to behave differently, but nothing has changed with their love and sex life.

They think I'm full of BS.

Why? Because their negative subconscious beliefs and bias have not changed.

It will require many months, if not years, of reprogramming of the subconscious mind.

The change must come from inside. If a man doesn't believe he can do it, he can't.

For as a man thinks, he shall become.

Cheers and good luck to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.