Old 12-07-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gotten chlamydia from one of the girls

For some people who have chlamydia will cause symptoms after 1 to 3 weeks. For some people, the symptoms only show after many months. In many cases, it will not show any symptoms. For up to one year, if you do not have any sex or exchanged fluid there is no other way can cause chlamydia.
Sometimes, if you want to have commercial sex for some reasons, you need to take calculated risks. There are no such thing as risk free. Even though one would say, I'm outta here and quit the scene. But I can tell you such people would come back and the whole vicious cycle will start again.
I know you inform other bros with good intentions but to the other person if it is false accusation, definitely it will cause the loss of income and to some extend, will cause some anxiety. Now to me, it turns out that you are the spreader and not the other way round.
I would perhaps say that the symptoms showed up and you took antibiotics to kill off the bacteria. So it is the blessing in disguise. At least you would not be spreading to others. Furthermore, it is a bacteria that causes chlamydia. Imagine if it is herpes or HPV, you can only get medicine to suppress it.
In this world, it is either eat or be eaten.