Thread: Condom Broke
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
great info. if you don't mind, just to add on, if it happen during the weekend, and DSC isn't open on the following day (well, most accidents are likely to happen on Fri and Sat night, right), you can head to TTSH A&E to get 3 days of PEP for emergency. Thereafter, you can follow up with DSC for the remaining course of the medicine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101101 View Post
I had an unfortunate accident with a sex worker few years back. (condom likely broke due to contact with massage oil)

There is a procedure...Post-Exposure Prophylaxis where you might reduce the chance of an infection after being exposed to HIV. (Treatment will not work after 72 hours) What I did was to head DSC clinic the next day (works best within 24 hours) and asked for a PEP treatment. This is a choice you have to make as there are some potential side effects.

I took the medicine for about a month and I felt horrible through the whole treatment period. Came back after a month or so, did a blood test and i'm cleared.

Just sharing my own personal experiences here, hope this help out other bros who might be worried after their rubber broke. (I know I did...)

Stay safe!