View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just an update,over the last 3 days...all jackpot shops were closed due to some big shot police head coming to Batam becos of some terrorist attempted-attack at Sillypore from Batam.

I don't know if it will be open today.
Today will be open. Yesterday night nagoya hill despite opening but was disturbed by having 15 cops sitting outside in the bistro forcing the cigarette dealer to have a half day off. I had to carry 34 packets of cigarette to another dealing point near siang malam at 10pm. My friend was not so lucky, was told that they had ran out of stock for cigarette. They are to keep their coins weighting at least more than 5kg (for redemption value at around $200) and come back tomorrow (which is today).

The mutton soup near siang malam and the steamed chicken at hotel bahari is still as delicious.