Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Stewardess ,young and sweet (KL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metryc View Post
Sorry folks i was away fopr a while so didn't elaborate much ..here is much awaited details.

There was a long que and some delay on custom clearnce so i was almost the last one to get to the baggage carasole . It was boring waiting alone that but things got bringthen up when the same stewardess came along to the same carasole. I started of chatting and she gotten very friendly la.
On and of I scan her long legs and the spitted kebaya in the middle sometime showing the tighs. OOO soomth and white as snow. After some time she notice where I was looking so she quickly closed it. Sigh...At that point , almost mid night and jsut 2 of us waiting for bags and I figure I got the opp for the life time to land a crew.

I gather all the courage and blurted out hey , "I am going to the town wondering if you like to share a cab" "anyway I can use some company" . Honestly I was waiting for a outright rejectiions becoz crew got their own transport mah..

She smiled back and said why not !! Hor say liao !!! tonight can bonk liao
When reach her apartment I figure its only gentlemen to wlak the lady down anyway i only got i small laguage. She invited me in for coffee and while waiting she turn on the TV for me. When she came back with coffee, she already turn into her lingerie !! my bro stood up !!!! in salutation !!

We chatted for a while and started kissing, I knew thiis is goign to be somethign special so took my sweet time and lick her every inch. Her white lingerie is satin smooth and her hair dropped to the waist line , I parted her tigh and kiss her inner tigh and she moans with anticipations. Finanly she push my head forcing it to lick her puss, she arch her beaver into my mouth . And I when fuhther to lick her hole , there she moans begging to be f%^&.

Turinign her around on the sofa , doggy style , I put my 8 inches , bulldose and parting the inner lips ..so warm and nice. Slowly as I would inching but she arch wanting more of it , so aiy ano choice la , want to to be gentlemen also cannot , so pump her like never tomoororw.
seriously, i dont think this is a real story, really like watching bro seng2 novell again...kekeke.
your story really give me no realistic feeling lah, unless you are able to post some photo or pm her ctc to us...
may be it will worth a trust. :-/