Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Jynqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

FR at Ginza Empire

Went to Ginza Empire again to walk in cause they did not respond to wechat and only one working K girl for Ginza Club and the wait time was too long for me

Chaerin

Looks 7/10 - Honestly by the way she talk sounded a little more like China posing to be Korean and also the looks slightly more towards china side. However still tall and slightly attractive. Advertised was 24 but looked closer to early 30 pre milf type. Not really my thing

Body 8/10. Soft Enhanced C . Nice to grab with really long nips

BBBJ 9/10 Slow and sensual

FJ 8/10 Very Robotic moans. Probably cause tired due to it being weekend and being very busy

GFE 6/10 Probably spoiled from previous experience with sayaka. there was a little bit of small talk but other than that there was nothing much. felt mainly SOP

Overall : 7/10 Dmg 180 AUD 30 min

not going to lie i think one of the bros previous statements in this thread was stating that some stable would pose china for korean. Felt like this could be the case today and perhaps thats why i felt a little short changed

Bros that want to try koreans i have noticed that most koreans do not like to work at night, so might want to try going in the day instead. Unfortunately flying off soon so might not have the chance to experiment.

The wait time this time around was also around 20 minutes again, but Chaerin didn't really make the wait feel worth it compared to sayaka lol