View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just came back from Bkk few days ago and this is how my trip went

Day 1
Forgot there was pick hour jam and stucked in taxi for almost 2hours. Once arrived at hotel went to whack 7eleven food like long lost lovers, ate 3 rounds of food at one go haha. Went for a quick 1hr massage before heading for drinks.

After checking in went to check out Onyx, seems like the vibes is somewhat different from pre covid days...at 1am there are still empty tables at the back. Noticed not as many koreans as before but a fair mix of international crowd. Was joined by my past contact and we enjoyed the night till closing. Went back hotel, once the door close so came off the cloths and bang one round while showering and another on the bed. Went down and send her off and again partake the delicious food 7eleven offers.

Day 2

Ate some fried chicken rice at a food stall near hotel, delicious food as usual and not expensive(60baht). Walked over to Happybkk at 11am and went for Cat as she is the only one available. Choose jaccuzi room for additional 300baht as I like to begin the session with some b2b rub in warm water. Cat was young...23 if i remember right...from Chiangmai and here for 10days. Young chicks seldom fail to excite me that tat bit more for some reason, plus she looks decent with a nice smile. B2b and pussy rubbing from toe to chest as i let her do her work, back on bed continue pussy rubbing on my dick but she was careful not going near top half of shaft..that made me a little dissapointed. 1st round was done with her in top riding me, she told me she had not cum yet why I so fast . Chit chat while she gave a amatuer massage about life in Thailand and proceeded to 2nd round. Same pussy rubbing and some fingering and i pumped her in a few positions till she came shortly before before me. 4 shots gone within 24hr in BKK and loving it.

Went to Jeh O Chuala for those tom yum mama, it sort of become my ritual to visit this place whenever I am in BKK. After food went back to shower and went to a local pub(it later became the only place I went drinking for the rest of the trip).
Practically all local with me being the odd one out, not knowing much thai was always a problem communicating and approaching neighbours but with some body language and broken thai my night slowly became epic. From sitting with gloomy faces to dancing like on drugs, the tables around me joined in and we enjoyed the night away. Went back alone this night.

Btw the taxis now take out their carrort chops brazenly as long as you are a foreigner....meter is not on their list even during day time. Such a far cry from last visited in Jan and May this year.