View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
(3) Raids in the KTV rooms.
did anyone experience this before? care to share your views?
personally, i didn't experience any raids before in CP KTVs, but i did experience police raids in north Chinese KTVs. in one case, I was with a group of 6 foreign photographers (all blond hair, colored eyes except for me) . We were in 哈尔滨 on a official photo festival trip and we are the seven foreigners to lend an international look to the campaign. my angmoh buddies heard about the notorious KTV scenes and they asked me to bring them to a Chinese KTV to experience it. I don't know if our foreigner presence drew the attention of the raid, but when the girls in our rooms caught wind of the incoming raid, they were quickly ushered out through the backdoor of the KTV and they hid in the bushes for almost an hour. meanwhile we the clients stayed in the room and kept singing oldies. The police 公安 came, they didn't even bother to check our IDs but just asked a few questions ( i had to be the translator). after an hour, the raid ended, a couple of girls came back but the rest left for the night ... none of us took out any girls, they won't anyway in the first place.

(4) Getting caught in hotel rooms

apart from getting caught in Sauna rooms which are more risky anyway, the next thing that get you into trouble is to get caught in hotel rooms with a girl that you just knew.

i have this SG friend who was caught in a 4-star Shenzhen hotel frequented by Japanese. He hadn't even undressed and the raid occurred and he was detained for ten days ~ the incriminating evidence was he had already paid the pimp who got him the girl and the caught pimp fingered him.
there's exchange of money and that's enough for the police to detain him.

on the other hand, Chinese authorities won't punish you for adultery. it's a moral issue, not a legal one. so even if you are a foreigner, married, they won't jail you for having sex for your non-married fuck buddy.

the key is to know your sex partner well enough to prove/show that it's a paid-sex arrangement. that's one reason for sticking to regular girls.
One of my regular CP girl is really smart, she makes it a point to register herself with the front desk, made me memorize her real name, her identification card number, the addressed listed on her IC, names of her cousin etc.
likewise, she remembers details of my passport, where i stay in beijing etc, she also knows how many kids i have, the name of my children

this in case if we do get caught in a hotel room raid, we can pretend to be having an affair instead of doing a paid sex transaction

Not suggesting that you be as open as I am with my life, just saying that you should know enough about the person you are fucking in case of raids.

I know this is going to be hard to put into practice. i tried making some of the new KTV girls i met register themselves with the front desk, they were reluctant but i insisted.

in a nutshell, try to get to know your KTV girls you are paying overnight well enough to pass off as real lovers/ fuck buddies - not temporarily client-whore relationships
1) SG & Mal are easy to spot, just stay low key. Usually hero die fast
2) Do not stay in hotels which ktvs are in premise.
3) 大树招风 just enjoy while it last & hope for the best