View Single Post
Old 21-04-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Crazy insecure wife who always hang the D word

"I am not sure if I am trying to justify for her if I say "it prob stems from unknown childhood trauma or she's raised on single parent system."

------------> Avoid such men and women like a plague. My effing mother is from such backgrd. Her only saving grace was, she was pretty. And my father is a cuck.

Children/Adults from such backgrd are known to be problematic in most cases. This is well documented in the west. It can range anything from Domestic abuse, child abuse, narcotics to full fledged psychopath (eg: Ted Bundy)

I am genuinely surprised a lot of Singaporeans Chinese Men still stick to the notion of married till forever (even if it means the end of me, aka kampong thinking. Not implying you, OP). Things have CHANGED and we have to adapt to times. This is not Surabaya, Indonesia.