View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...ard CP..im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher reps in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..u can down or up me after u visit her..im sure she dont disappoint and she is chatty if can clique well..damage is ent fee 88 with a discount only. No additional charges required.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 .
Tease til u fire. please respect as no roaming is allowed. Using phone currently unable to upload her latest photo with long golden hair.

If interested can pm me instead of asking from this thread.
Will only share this with trustable people. Sorry and thanks!.

Edited part
I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Anymore bros that willing to share fr/short reviews if the ML i shared to them is good or bad? Can pm me instead of posting here..just wanna see how ppl rate her massage+teasing. Anyone genuine interested can pm me ill share the ctc. Thanks all enjoy ur day!

Once again thanks to those that upp me before/after visiting. Hope you left as a happy man.

M.R for S..... from C.....

In my recent years i chiong PRC tiu is getting lesser and lesser. Once in awhile only.
One of the factor is, phobia of landmine.
I was surfing through SBF, this caught my attention.
As many bros was quoting, make me curios to try out is it that good.
Credits to Fieryboi contribution and sharing.
What he shared is quite accurate, thumbs up for that.

This report will not be numerical rated as quite subjective to individual.

Location: North Area, both driver and road soldier convenient.
Place: Normal massage bed, shower room is spacious. With toilet too, a plus point.
WL name - S..... She is a chatty lady, nice attitude with good massage skill.
Origin - Shen Yang, PRC
Looks - 30s maybe late 20s. She is not bad looker, definitely pleasing to my eyes.
Built - Slim type, not very skinny or fat.
Massage - Solid type, strength used is good. Also will engage with you in small talks.
Teasing - One of the better ones so far in the recent years for me.

Highlights- I exceeded my session timing, to my surprise she doesn't have any black face nor what.
This i must commend her. Also why i wrote this review, the out to please attitude.
Like what previous bro share, i shall not go too detailed here. Leave it to you guys, to check it out.
GQ didn't pop up throughout the whole session.
Finish, Wash up, Tip her and Leave. Yes, also with my mood freshen up.

RTM - Yes, most likely request for longer teasing period 😉

Disclaimer: I do not have any benefit nor any monetary gain from writing this report. Nor do i have any relation with any party.

Picture is back view of her